Sunday 19 June 2016

Renew Your Etisalat 4gb for this month

Etisalat is still renewing the 4gb we enjoyed last month, and this has caused lots of nervousness and had also spun lots of questions which i'll answers in this post.


Question
I didn't get the 4gb last month, can i get it now?
Answer
No, you can't. It's only for those who got theirs last month.
Question
I still some data remaining from last
month 4gb, will this affect my renewal? Answer No, if the data remains or not, it wouldn't affect your renewal.
Answer Once your initial(last month) 4gb has expired (reached 30days), you can getyour new 4gb and that's between 20th - 23rd of may.
Question How Can I renew mine?
Answer Just make sure your free 4gb has expired (reached 30days), then check your balance. You'll see a new 4095mb. No code needed to renew. These are the basic questions everyone is asking. If you have other questions or contributions, tell us via comment andkindly comment if you've gotten your own 4gb! Enjoy.
Previous Post
Next Post

2 comments :

  1. Abeg pls I need d procedure to activate d 4g cos I ve not try it on my sim b4.... Thanks boss

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can only get d 4gb if you got it last month

    ReplyDelete